Lava Lava Beach Club
Kick Off Party Saturday, July 1; Fundraising through July
Tuesday 11:00 am
Waikoloa is the place to be this July.
In addition to an awesome toes-in-the-sand experience under swaying coconut trees, special food and drink values that support local charities will be happening all month long.
The celebration kicks off with a party on Saturday, July 1, with menu favorites and $5 drink specials being offered from 11 am to 4 pm.
Throughout July, order any of these five special menu items and Lava Lava Beach Club will make a $2 donation to the designated charity, up to $1,000 each for a total of $5,000:
- Fish & Chips (Hawaii Island Humane Society)
- Fish Tacos (Hospice of Kona)
- One Cluckin’ Good Chicken Sandwich (North Hawaii Hospice)
- LLBC Burger (Kona Hospital Foundation)
- Kalua Pig Sandwich (Lava Kids)
Reservations and information visit LavaLavaBeachClub.com.